1. What does the Doctor mean when he says "I believe in her"? Does Rose have that same belief in the Doctor? Is their faith well founded?
2. What do you make of the mortgage conversation? How serious is Rose? How much of it is making the Doctor feel better? How well do you think the Doctor and Rose would have fared if they hadn't found the Tardis again?
3. Where does this story fit in with Rose's larger series 2 arc? Does Rose taking charge on the space base fit with her arc or does it seem like a sudden leap?
4. What do you think of the Beast as the villain in this episode? Creepy? Too over the top? Too on the nose with the religious imagery and the theme of belief? What about the Ood? Scary or silly?
5. What did you think of the secondary characters? Likable? Well written? Pointless? Did any of them stick out to you?
Sorry about the lateness! I kind of spent the weekend in a Downton Abbey spiral.